Repair of failure 00 - 382 - 30 - 414 – 555
REGISTRATION OF CONSUMPTION
A notification of of consumption can send a text message to 00 - 382 - 30 - 414 – 555
Online access to account balance
Water Supply and Waste Water - HistoryThe Public Communal Company was created from the Communal Administration, which worked as a branch of the Communal Authority. The newly created organisation was registered as an institution based on the order of the Unit for General Management of the Municipal Council Ulcinj No 02-1513/1 from 26.03.1959 with independent financing under the name ‘Administration for Communal Activities and Water Supply Ulcinj’.
The work scope of the Administration were: maintaining roads, streets, levees on Bojana, towns waste water, parks and green areas, graveyards, beaches, slaughterhouses, town cleaning, electricity centrals in Vladimir, and maintaining the green market in Ulcinj and Vladimir.
With the decision of the Municipality Ulcinj, No 01-2955/3 from 26.11.1990 the Public Communal Company was transformed and registered in the registry of the Commercial Court in Podgorica on 18.02.1991 under the number 13/0/91.
Based on the decision from the Board of Directors of the Public Communal Company Ulcinj No 792/1 from 21.03.2011 an approval was given for splitting the Public Communal Company in two companies. On 31.10.2012 based on the conclusion adopted on the Municipal Council Ulcinj referring to the splitting (Official Gazette Montenegro, Municipal Regulations No 6 from 21.02.2012), via a status change the Public Communal Company is split in the following two companies:
- Public Company ’Water Supply and Waste Water’ – Ulcinj
- Public Company ‘Communal Activities’ – Ulcinj